This herb seasoned慢炖锅土耳其乳房recipe is quick and easy to make, and tastes delicious! It’s great for first time hosts or small gatherings. Add it to your Thanksgiving table or Christmas dinner menu.
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
This crockpot turkey recipe is my new favorite thing. It’s flavorful, it’s moist, and it’s super easy to make.
Why You’ll Love It
Here’s when and why you’ll want to make turkey breast in the slow cooker.
- It’s perfect for small group dinners where you don’t need a full size bird.
- It’s great entrée for aFriendsgivingdinner party.
- You can make it to supplement your main roasted turkey on Thanksgiving if you need extra white meat.
- It saves space and time in the oven when you have all those sides and pies to bake.
- Make two for a larger crowd.
- You can actually travel with this dish, for aThanksgiving potluck.
- If you’re a newlywed and this is your first attempt at cooking for the holiday, this recipe is foolproof.
Easy Recipe for a Dinner Party
You don’t have to save this recipe for Thanksgiving. It’s so easy you can serve it for adinner party menuany time. It’s also a great family weeknight meal.
How to Make It
Here’s howquick and easyit is to make. Just 3 simple steps.
- Use a boneless turkey breast. You’ll probably find it packaged and tied together with bakers twine, similar to beef tenderloin.
- Rub butter and herbs onto the raw turkey and place it in a slow cooker.
- Pour chicken broth in and replace the lid. Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
What to Serve with Turkey
Complete your holiday meal with these side dishes. They all have a little twist on traditional.
- Pumpkin curry soupwith stuffing balls are an excellent starter.
- Thisfruit & nut wild riceis tasty, but ourwild rice dressingis made for Thanksgiving!
- Another alternative is thiswild rice with bacon & vegetables.
- Why serve green bean casserole when you can have thisdelicious broccoli casseroleinstead?
- Here’s one of theeasiest homemade macaroni & cheeserecipes you can make.
- Thismarinated green bean saladadds a light alternative to casseroles.
从一位博主的食谱配方,Holiday Slow Cooker. She sent me a copy so I made this dish and the sausage-cornbread dressing. Both turned out winners!
- 3 pound boneless turkey breast
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix together the butter, basil, thyme, garlic, salt & pepper.
- If your breast has the skin on, loosen it and rub butter mixture between the skin and the meat.
- If your turkey breast is skinless, just rub the butter on top of the meat. Work it under the mesh trussing if there is one.
- Add broth to slow cooker and place turkey breast inside.
- Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.