Create aMothers Day brunchwith these ideas and tips for spring tablescape and tasty menu. This beautiful table setting includes mix and match floral china patterns for a tea party style setting. And the easy menu is perfect for aspring ladies luncheonto celebrate your mom friends or your own mom.
Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
What do you think of when you think about celebrating Mother’s Day? My mind immediately goes to pretty floral china and a brunch menu with mimosas! That’s why I decided to create this gorgeous mothers day tablescape and menu plan.
For this Mother’s day brunch table I used my collection of vintage china mixed with modern pieces for an eclectic, feminine table setting. The result is this lovely table that’s perfect for a late morning brunch or for a tea party. For more ways to turn this into a tea party check out these20 tips for entertaining with tea.
- A quiche is always a good choice for brunch, and can be prepped ahead. Make thiseasy chicken quicheor thisgoat cheese quichefor a vegetarian option. Better yet, serve both for variety.
- Strawberries & Creamare light and go great with champagne and mimosas.
- If there’s bacon on the menu then everyone is happy! Try one of theseBacon appetizersthat work for brunch too.
- These deliciousspice muffins with oatmeal toppingadd a subtle sweetness that everyone will love.
- For heartier fare try thiseasy Breakfast Casseroleor thishashbrown & ham brunch casserole
Mothers Day Tablescape
Add these ideas for a beautiful Mothers day brunch table setting.
- I love layering dishware and using different designs that complement one another. The secrets to achieving the right look are simple: follow a specific theme and color. Here, I’ve used similar colors and a floral motif, as well as hints of gold. You can see the details in each of the place settings, and how they all work together. While most of the pieces are vintage, I’ve inserted some new finds into the mix as well. They were found at HomeGoods on various outings.
- The glassware is also a mix of old and new. The pretty pink glasses are vintage, while the tea cups and saucers are modern.
- The flower arrangement centerpiece is full and lush and picks up the colors in the dishes, making the table a cohesive design. Add even more floral detail with thisMother’s day printable card. These are beautiful and you can print one out for each of your mom friends, or print a single one for your mother.
- Don’t have enough matching napkins to go around? Improvise! While this setting was for 5, I had only 4 of the matching blue and white napkins I wanted to use. So to continue the mix and match composition of the table, I used a piece of fabric that has a similar color and style and layered it over a solid cream color napkin. It totally works!
- Provide a little side table for a special bottle of champagne. It’s a celebration of mom after all!
- Get more tablescape inspiration from thisbeautiful brunch for Mother’s day.
Don’t forget the gifts and a card, and lots of hugs and kisses for mom! Cheers.