Romantic Table for Two
Set aRomantic Table for Twoand celebrate an anniversary or Valentine’s day with dinner for two. Grab the free printable love note and write down what you love most about your significant other. See theseanniversary party ideasto celebrate with a dessert and bubbly bar in gold and white.
Host dinner for two to celebrate love for anniversaries or date night
Are you celebrating a love milestone? Since we’re all about celebrating moments at home, youKNOWI’m going to urge you to forgo the dinner reservations and stay home for a romantic dinner for two. Plus you can find even moreideas to celebrate an anniversarywith dinner menu and table for two.
You don’t need to cook a gourmet meal if that’s not your thing, but you can set a lovely table to serve your take-out on. This one only took me 10 minutes to pull together and I used some of the sameelements to create a dessert tablehere. I love it when we can reuse items in different scenarios.You can also use these 2 designs together to coordinate an entire celebration!
Here are the key elements + aFREE printable ‘love notes’to share with your sweetie…
How to set a romantic table for two
- Create this table using creamy white and gold.
- Since this is a table for only 2 people, why not “splurge” on 2 fun plates that you may not normally buy a full set of. These gold & white zebra print plates are wild and whimsical.
- 执行the color scheme in the flowers that you choose. White tulips and hydrangeas have a fresh and pure air about them – just like the love you share!
- Share a bottle of bubbly! When it’s painted gold it blends right in with the rest of the table accouterments. See how to re-create mydiy ombre-style gold glittered bottle.
- Share the things you love about each other on these printable love notes, starting with “how do I love thee, let me count the ways…“. I even found gold glittery pencils at Michael’s, that look great in the setting.
- I reused the heart banner from the dessert table and attached it to the table covering. It adds a sweet sparkle and just goes to show you how versatile it is.
- Prepare a delicious dinner like thisapple cider glazed chickenalong with carrots or asparagus.
- Provide a little chocolate truffle for the end of the meal…or be naughty and eat it first along with a glass of champagne.
You can下载并打印the“love notes” here,and use it for your own romantic dinner for two.
Love that shower curtain tablecloth!!! Gorgeous table and great idea!
Where oh where did you find the “shower curtain”….just too fabulous.
Also love the simple idea to spray paint the champagne or wine bottle.
You always do something I would love to have. Thanks for sharing.
Got that at Bed Bath & Beyond, Annabelle. I’ll add the link to the post.
Thanks Chris. I’m heading out asap…hope they still carry it.
So beautiful…love that it isn’t the traditional Valentine’s Day colors
Me too, Blanca!
Loving that glittered bottle!
Isn’t it awesome!
Comments are closed.